Hi! I’m Lynnae Williams. Thanks for stopping by.
I am an award winning former Intelligence Officer at @CIA & @DefenseIntel, Educator, Writer, Georgetown University & Spelman College graduate–observing & commenting on the world around me. I’m living in exile in Spain.
Awards for my work in Intelligence
- DIA Award for Excellence 2008 awarded by the Director of DIA.
- Joint Civilian Service Commendation Award for exceptionally meritorious achievement as an analyst for a Joint Task Force in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom (2008) awarded by General Stanley A. McChrystal.
- DIA 2008 Agency-level bonus recipient; received the top cash award (competitively awarded based on performance from 2007 to 2008).
- Defense Civilian Expeditionary Medal 2008 in recognition of a successful deployment in support of the war fighter and the Agency’s mission.
- Joint Interagency Task Force Employee of the Month (February 2008) awarded for my commitment to the mission and ability to identify actionable intelligence.
Posts from 2012 document the systematic abuse I suffered at the hands of CIA personnel in the Office of Security and Office of Medical Services from 2009 to 2010. I will be updating these posts soon. My recent blog posts focus on security failures in the Intelligence Community but stay tuned, I will be posting on everything from race to the 2nd amendment in this space. Join the discussion, I promise, you won’t be disappointed!